VISITING FACULTIES TO NCDC
- Dr.Tapan Chakrabarti, LL.B, L.M.I.I.ChE, M.Sc, Ph.D.
- Director-Grade Scientist & Head of Environmental Biotechnology Division at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur. He has 36 years of University teaching, research and consultancy experience in waste treatment using biotechnological, thermal and chemical routes.
- Dr. MKN Yenkie, M.Sc, Ph.D (Science)
- Professor, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- Specialization in Environmental Pollution Control & Toxicology.
- Mr. K.M. Nandyal, Ex-Director, NCDC.
- Particiapted in Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management Course held by ICDO, WHO and the Geneva University and attended Disaster Management Training for Trainers Course in Swindon, Cranfield University, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Ravi Wankhede, M.B.B.S, Post graduate Diploma in clinical pathology.
- Served as Sr. Medical Officer/Pathologist at Sate of Kaduna, Nigeria, and as pathologist at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia & Pioneering work in preparation of blood components in Central India.
- Member of IMA.
- Mr.Sista Viswanadham, M.Sc (Physics)
- Specialization in Weather forecasting & Disaster warning.
- Presented Research papers on weather related phenomena and natural calamities and agricultural applications.
- As an Indian delegate participated in Workshop on Flood forecasting orgnized by Govt. of Pakistan at Lahore under SAARC programme
- Dr. A H Tank
- MBBS, MD in Forensic Medicine
- Ex- Professor NKP Salve College of Medical Sciences, Nagpur